2/24/09

well I been prettie much on hiatus on this thing since my last post, you can already guess what happen... no, well after the whole visiting we ended up moving to Sacramento ( the worst place to live at ) it was horrible, but I managed I got a job at victoria's secrets and managed for another month before my mom decided to come back to L.A. we just lives thee for 3 stinking months and came back, haha.

I wonder how many people actually read other peoples blogs..

now it's been almost four (4) (cuatro) months since we moved back and we now live in montebello instead of L.A. and we finally got Internet back bug our computer crashed so now I'm stuck using my brothers iPhone wich prettie much sucks but then doesn't suck... get it? yeah.
I'm still jonas crazy, speaking of crazy how crazy was the twilight movie? a bit I think. not really what I picture Edward to look like but it was ok. I really loved how jasper, alice and esmeblooked it was perfect.

anyways to make this short with little explanation, heres the last couple of months
July 13, 2008- jonas concert
July 18, 2008- jonas @ FNMTV
August-October 08 (horrible months)
September 24, 2008- got job
October 24, 2008- back to L.A.!!! :)
November 21, 2008- twilight midnight premiere!
November 25, 2008- jonas brothers
November 30, 2008- jonas concert
January 09- total blank.
February 11, 2009- the red jumpsuit apparatus

Tomorrow February 25 the jonas brothers 3D movie sneak preview!
yes I'm excited.

talk about it when I can, lates.